This page lists our Town Hall Events as well as other fundraising initiatives or events we have planned. Presentation slideshows are added to past Town Hall Meeting event pages.
Oct 201817/10/2018 Small Business Showcase
Nov 201821/11/2018 Town Hall Meeting
Jan 201916/01/2019 Town Hall Meeting
Mar 201920/03/2019 Town Hall Meeting
May 201915/05/2019 Town Hall Meeting
Jul 201917/07/2019 Town Hall Meeting
Sep 201918/09/2019 Town Hall Meeting
Nov 201920/11/2019 Town Hall Meeting
201819/09/2018 Town Hall Meeting
20/06/2018 Town Hall Meeting
16/05/2018 Wine & Cheese / Town Hall Meeting
18/04/2018 Information Session for Small Business
28/03/2018 Town Hall Meeting - Annual General Meeting
24/03/2018 Business Excellence Awards Gala
21/02/2018 Town Hall Meeting
201717/10/2017 Small Business Week Event hosted by RBC Royal Bank and CBDC
13/10/2017 - 14/10/2017 Mashup Weekend: Eastern Shore
03/10/2017 Wild Islands Workshop & Information Session
29/09/2017 Business speakers series - The Next Generation
20/09/2017 September 2017 Town Hall Meeting
11/08/2017 Rootstalk - Friday Morning Business Networking
04/08/2017 Rootstalk - Friday Morning Business Networking
07/07/2017 Speaker Series Volume 2: Ross Jefferson
19/04/2017 April 2017 Town Hall Meeting
12/04/2017 March 2017 Town Hall Meeting
22/02/2017 February 2017 Town Hall Meeting
18/01/2017 January 2017 Town Hall Meeting
201618/11/2016 November 2016 Town Hall Meeting
21/10/2016 October 2016 Town Hall Meeting
21/09/2016 September 2016 Town Hall Meeting
15/06/2016 June 2016 Town Hall Meeting
20/05/2016 May 2016 Town Hall Meeting
20/04/2016 April 2016 Town Hall Meeting
16/03/2016 March 2016 Town Hall Meeting
17/02/2016 February 2016 Town Hall Meeting
20/01/2016 January 2016 Town Hall Meeting
201518/11/2015 November 2015 Town Hall Meeting
21/10/2015 October 2015 Town Hall Meeting
Buy your annual membership here or at our next meeting
- At any of our Town Hall meetings we have membership sign up tables.
- You may also sign up for important committee work as well.
Membership has its benefits
As a member of the Musquodoboit Harbour and Area Chamber of Commerce and Civic Affairs, you are part of a well recognized brand organization which fosters growth and strength in its community.
- The Chamber is actively engaged at the municipal, provincial, and federal levels, which means we keep up with current trends affecting business and community from local, provincial, and national perspectives.
- Members are able to participate in regular opportunities both to network and to learn through Chamber events and an information newsletter.
- You also have an opportunity to assume a leadership role by serving as an MHACCCA board member and / or by contributing through committee work.