This page lists our Town Hall Events as well as other fundraising initiatives or events we have planned. Presentation slideshows are added to past Town Hall Meeting event pages.
201820/06/2018 Town Hall Meeting
16/05/2018 Wine & Cheese / Town Hall Meeting
18/04/2018 Information Session for Small Business
28/03/2018 Town Hall Meeting - Annual General Meeting
24/03/2018 Business Excellence Awards Gala
21/02/2018 Town Hall Meeting
201717/10/2017 Small Business Week Event hosted by RBC Royal Bank and CBDC
13/10/2017 - 14/10/2017 Mashup Weekend: Eastern Shore
03/10/2017 Wild Islands Workshop & Information Session
29/09/2017 Business speakers series - The Next Generation
20/09/2017 September 2017 Town Hall Meeting
11/08/2017 Rootstalk - Friday Morning Business Networking
04/08/2017 Rootstalk - Friday Morning Business Networking
07/07/2017 Speaker Series Volume 2: Ross Jefferson
19/04/2017 April 2017 Town Hall Meeting
12/04/2017 March 2017 Town Hall Meeting
22/02/2017 February 2017 Town Hall Meeting
18/01/2017 January 2017 Town Hall Meeting
201618/11/2016 November 2016 Town Hall Meeting
21/10/2016 October 2016 Town Hall Meeting
21/09/2016 September 2016 Town Hall Meeting
15/06/2016 June 2016 Town Hall Meeting
20/05/2016 May 2016 Town Hall Meeting
20/04/2016 April 2016 Town Hall Meeting
16/03/2016 March 2016 Town Hall Meeting
17/02/2016 February 2016 Town Hall Meeting
20/01/2016 January 2016 Town Hall Meeting
201518/11/2015 November 2015 Town Hall Meeting
21/10/2015 October 2015 Town Hall Meeting
Buy your annual membership here or at our next meeting
- At any of our Town Hall meetings we have membership sign up tables.
- You may also sign up for important committee work as well.
Membership has its benefits
As a member of the Musquodoboit Harbour and Area Chamber of Commerce and Civic Affairs, you are part of a well recognized brand organization which fosters growth and strength in its community.
- The Chamber is actively engaged at the municipal, provincial, and federal levels, which means we keep up with current trends affecting business and community from local, provincial, and national perspectives.
- Members are able to participate in regular opportunities both to network and to learn through Chamber events and an information newsletter.
- You also have an opportunity to assume a leadership role by serving as an MHACCCA board member and / or by contributing through committee work.